The transportation of freight in intermodal containers using
multiple modes of transportation (rail, truck and ship) without
handling of the freight itself. This method reduces cargo handling
and so improves security. Reduction of damages, losses and
allows freight to be transported faster and more economically.
General cargo is susceptible for loading in general.
Non-specialized and often conducive to remote ports not offering
a defined container service. E.G. crates, drums, packages,
bundles and pallets.
• Flexible Worldwide Services, U.S.-Foreign, Foreign-U.S. and
• Port-Port, Door-Port, Port-Door and Door-Door Services
• 20’, 40’, 45’ General Purpose Containers, 20’, 40’ Flat Racks,
Half Heights, Platforms, Open Tops and High Cubes
• NVOCC Volume Contract Pricing on all shipments
• Less than Container Load (LCL) Consolidations
• CSC Approved Containers for sale